What's Happening at Ramirez
April 11, 2021 Edition
Happy Sunday Ramirez Families!
Please take a moment to pat yourself on the back, give yourself a high five or thumbs up in the mirror, or say out loud, "I'm all that and a bag of chips!" The Ramirez Community is made up of a team committed to working together for the best of our collective children.
Thank you for your partnership...we couldn't do it without you!
Please see the calendar below or review the link for our new Hybrid Schedule starting Monday, April 12. Traditional Track students will attend in person daily, Monday through Friday. Cohorts A & C are merged as the “AM Cohort” with a 7:45 a.m. start time and a 10:02 a.m. dismissal. Cohorts B & D are merged as the “PM Cohort” with an 11:54 a.m. start time and a 2:11 p.m. dismissal. Students will be provided independent assignments to complete at home each school day.
2021-2022 Online Registration
2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Online Registration for the 2021-22 school is now open. Online Registration can be completed on a mobile device by downloading the Q Parent Connection app. The mobile app will also allow you to access your student's grades, attendance, and more.
Please follow the link below to access on a laptop or desktop.
Need help with registration process?
PTA Sponsored 8th Grade Promotion Ribbon Leis
If you have not joined our PTA, it is as easy as 1-2-3!
It is very simple to join the Ramirez PTSA this year! Everything can be done electronically! If you have not joined, you can go to: https://bit.ly/JoinRamirezPTSA
2021 Summer Boost Program
Parent Center - Cap & Gown Series Presentation
Please ask your student these questions EVERY DAY before they leave the house for school.
- Do you have a fever of 100 degree Fahrenheit or higher (with no fever reducer in past 24 hours)
- new onset of loss of taste or smell
- new, uncontrolled cough
- difficulty breathing/shortness of breath (not due to asthma)
- fatigue/muscle or body aches (not attributed to another condition)
- congestion/runny nose (not attributed to another condition)
- sore throat
- if you answered any of these with yes, please call the front office and do NOT bring your child to school (951) 736-8241
If you need community resources click the link. This includes resources to help you find food, mental health support, and rental/financial assistance.
If you feel as if you or any of your family were exposed to COVID 19 during the break, you are welcome to seek testing for your child. Each county has testing sites available.
Riverside County Link: https://gettested.ruhealth.org/home
San Bernardino County Link: https://sbcovid19.com/testing-sites/
The following links may provide useful information:
- COVID 19 info: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
- Health Treatment Centers: https://www.ruhealth.org/enus/community-health-centers
- Home Isolation Instructions: https://bit.ly/2LD927t
- Vaccination Clinics https://www.ruhealth.org/covid-19-vaccine