Fab 5th - Weekly Update
August 18, 2019
- Add your parents' emails to the S'more.
- Log in: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: #distinguished
- Go to Mailing Lists and either create a new list, or edit your existing list.
- Add all parents emails to this list. Add your own email to this list as well and if you have SAIL students in your homeroom, add the SAIL teacher.
- Create your Accommodation Trackers:
Make one for each student with an IEP.
- Share your email group with your partner teacher.
- SST Review Paper
- Due to Andrea on 8/23
- Have you joined PTA?
- Clubs/Programs that need sponsors. Let me know ASAP if you are interested in one of these:
- Student Council
- Yearbook ($500 stipend)
Meetings this Week:
August 21: Staff Meeting - Vertical Kid Talk Rotations
Celebrate Smith Pledge Leaders
Looks like we are the first ones up to lead Celebrate Smith. Here is the schedule. The patriotic song is the Star Spangled Banner.
Aug 23 - Baril
Aug 30 - Fariss
Sept 6 - Little
Sept 13 - Madden
Sept 20 - Shelton
Sept 27 - Rader
Things to Think about:
- Class Shirt Ideas
- Curriculum Night
- Cool down spot procedures, expectations
Dates To Keep in Mind:
August 12: Black Cardigans due to Catherine
August 13: Meet the Teacher Night!
*Kinder/SAIL: 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
*1-5: 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
August 15: Compliance Training's DUE!; First Day of School!
August 21: Staff Meeting: Vertical Kid Talk Rotations & Coke Floats!
August 23: First "Official" Celebrate Smith
August 27: Watch Dog Kick-Off @ 6:30-7:30pm
August 28: Staff Meeting & CNA Committee Work @ 3:20 PM in Library
August 30: ELAR Vertical Team Meeting @ 7:00 AM in Coaches Room
September 2: Labor Day--NO SCHOOL
September 4: Staff Meeting-SLO Goal Setting Work @ 3:20 PM in Library
September 5: Curriculum Night (1/3/5 - 6:00 - 6:45, K/2/4 - 6:45 - 7:30)
September 16: W.I.N. Time Begins