THE INNER CIRCLE
Monthly Incentives, Shoutouts, News & Advice - Jan '16
Happy New Year, team! First, I just want to take a second to give you a heartfelt THANK YOU for being on this journey with me. I love watching you all grow, listening to your goals and what motivates you, and helping you make those dreams come true. We are so lucky to be a part of this together!
Incentives this month are carrying over from December because we're going to be all about GROWTH as a team in 2016, and these should definitely inspire you to grow!
THIS MONTH'S INCENTIVES
BEAT YOUR BEST
Close out January with your highest PSQV to date and be entered to win a $50 VISA gift card. You must hit Executive Consultant (600 PSQV) to qualify, which you are trying to do regardless so that you are earning the full commission available to you. No need to leave any money on the table!
NEWS YOU'LL WANT TO KNOW!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- This is primarily a chance for us to sign up NEW PCs, but current PCs are welcome to join! It’s free for PCs to participate, they have a chance to learn more about the products, AND a chance to win prizes including a full free regimen. It’s a win-win.
- The Challenge itself is based on a points system based on your PC’s participation, so EVERYONE has a shot at the free regimen which is raffled off at the end. Each point earned equals one raffle entry.
- Each week we will be highlighting several different products/tools/etc. on the Challenge page. Chime in on these threads! Share your secrets, tag your PCs in posts you want to make sure they see (i.e. their personal regimen, or the product they’ve been meaning to try, etc.) We will also feature more advice based tips this time around! I’m really excited about all of the new content.
- New PCs must order on or before January 15th in order to participate.
YOU WANT IN?
- Please Paypal or Venmo me your $20 ASAP so I can see what we’re working with and determine what else we’ll be able to give away besides a free regimen. Paypal email is: corivallemboisRF@gmail.com Venmo user name is @cori_vee
- You will then be added to a Facebook group called CONSULTANTS of the 60 Day Challenge. This page is for us Cs to throw out ideas and communicate in general. We are reusing the same group page from last time so if you’re new don’t worry about the existing posts - you’re not behind!
- On Monday January 11th you will be added to a second Facebook group called 60 DAY SKIN CARE CHALLENGE. This is where the actual business goes down! It will be your job to add your PCs to this group once it goes live. This will be a brand new group page, so for returning Cs if you have PCs who plan to do this dang thang again you’ll need to re-add them on/after Monday. Sidebar: please do not add new PCs to the group until they have actually purchased their products!
Contact me if you need help phrasing sample wording to reach out to your current and/or prospective PCs with!
READ MY JANUARY '16 PC NEWSLETTER HERE
A WORD OF ADVICE
Instead, I learned how to set (and achieve!) S.M.A.R.T. goals. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely.
Specific: A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished than a general goal. Answer the six “W” questions:
- WHO: Who are your hot prospects this month? Who on your team is running?
- WHAT: What do I want to accomplish?
- WHERE: Identify the location of where you are, and also where you'd like to be.
- WHEN: Establish a time frame.
- WHICH: Identify requirements and constraints.
- WHY: Specific reasons, purpose or benefits of accomplishing the goal.
Measurable: Establish concrete criteria for measuring progress toward the attainment of each goal you set. Ask yourself: How much? How many? How will I know when it is accomplished?
Attainable: Identify goals that are most important to you and you will begin to figure out ways to make them come true. You'll develop the attitudes, abilities, skills, and financial capacity to reach them. You will also begin to see previously overlooked opportunities to bring yourself closer to the achievement of your goals. Goals that may have seemed far away and out of reach eventually move closer and become attainable, not because your goals shrink, but because you grow and expand to match them.
Realistic: To be realistic, a goal must represent an objective toward which you are both willing and able to work. A goal can be both high and realistic; you are the only one who can decide just how high your goal should be. But be sure that every goal represents substantial progress.
Timely: A goal should be grounded within a time frame. With no time frame tied to it there’s no sense of urgency. If you want to promote a level, when do you want to hit it by? “Someday” won’t work. But if you anchor it within a timeframe, “by Februry 1st”, then you’ve set your unconscious mind into motion to begin working on the goal.
Let's make 2016 our best year in business yet!