English 2 Resources
Instructional Strategies for Your Classroom
Discovery Education has a section called S.O.S (Spotlight on Strategies). SOS highlights instructional strategies you can use in your classroom and includes a video and PDF handout with instructions on how to implement these strategies with students.
- Bring history and documents to life for your students
- Find ready-to-use tools for teaching with documents in the classrooms
- Thousands of primary sources selected from the National Archives
- Find a variety of primary resources through the Library of Congress.
- Digital Collections
- Prints & Photographs
- Historic Newspapers
- Performing Arts
- Veterans History
- Sound Recordings
The Constitution of the US (National Archives Experience - Digital Vaults)
- This resource provides documents, pictures, and other resources related to the Constitution of the United States.
- Teachers/Students can also access other "related" resources to build a deeper understanding of themes presented throughout the constitution.
- Pathways Challenge: A series of clues that reveals relationships between photographs, documents, and other records.
- US Documents are grouped by time periods.
- Links allow you to view the document.
- If you cannot remember the password for NCWiseOwl, email Mrs. Furr or Mrs. Parker