Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide
How to survive a zombie outbreak - By Yenphi Vu
This survival guide will give you information on how to survive a zombie apocalypse, like where to go in the U.S.A, or whet regions might help you the most. I hope this flyer helps. Be sure you have it with you when there is a zombie apocalypse, just to be safe.
- Fact: Contains many valleys, grassy hills, and has rolling flatlands.
- Location: West of the Appalachian Mountains and east of the Great Plains
- Geographic Feature: Rivers- Mississippi River
- Description: The Interior Lowlands are by the center of America, has lots of farmland with rolling hills, and are full of grassy areas and valleys.
- Rating: 10
- Explanation: The Interior Lowlands is the best place to be because being at the top of a valley gives you an advantage when you fight zombies, and there is fresh water and good farmland for survival.
- Fact: Has many old rock formations and hills that were worn down by erosion.
- Location: Wraps around the Hudson Bay and the Great Lakes like a shield.
- Geographic Feature: Lakes- The Great Lakes (carved by glaciers)
- Description: Wind and water wore down hills and left old rocky areas with rock formations. Glaciers melted and formed the Great Lakes.
- Rating: 8
- Explanation: I recommend being in the Canadian Shield because it has the Great Lakes for fresh water, and since wind and water wore down the hills, it is easy to travel. But there are so many lakes that they might get in the way.
- Fact: The Coastal Plain has wide lowlands and excellent harbors on the long and sandy beaches.
- Location: Along the Atlantic Ocean and borders the Gulf of Mexico.
- Geographic Feature: Gulf: Gulf of Mexico.
- Description: The Coastal Plain is full of beaches and borders the Atlantic Ocean.
- Rating: 6
- Explanation: I rated the Coastal Plain 6 because it has long, sandy beaches to enjoy and has excellent harbors, but it doesn't have a big fresh water source.