Shared on 10/10/15
Full-Time - 8:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday - 40 Hours/Week
1200 Old York Road, Abington, PA 19001
Reporting to the Director of Compliance and Internal Audit, the Compliance Auditor promotes the goals of the compliance program and assists in the day-to-day operations of the Compliance Department. Leads activities that include, but are not limited to, coordinating audits; conducting and reporting on investigations; monitoring corrective actions; maintaining a system for documenting compliance activities; researching and responding to HIPAA and regulatory inquiries; investigating patient and hospital privacy concerns; developing, coordinating and conducting training programs; and leading and performing special projects. Partners and collaborates with other departments in the organization to further compliance objectives, and assists in the execution of the Annual Compliance Work Plan. Manages vendor relationships and serves as a content expert and resource to the organization.
- 2+ years hospital and/or health system compliance experience required. Experience must include demonstrated knowledge of pertinent federal and state laws related to healthcare (including, but not limited to, HIPAA, Stark, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback, etc.), reimbursement policies and ability to comprehend regulatory matters.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, nursing, business or related field required.
- CHC, CPC- CPC-H preferred. CHPC required.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills and use of discretion and judgment.
- Highly organized and produces detail-oriented work.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and meet deadlines.
- Perform at a high level requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health is an equal opportunity employer, and our policy prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Hospital, Health Care, Healthcare, Full Time, Temporary, Part Time, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Shift, Schedule, PRN, Per Diem, Casual, Medical, Clinical, Job Search, Job Description, Job Board, Agency, Job Fair, Physician, Medicine, Listings, Opportunities, Office, Unit, Firm, Web, Website, Abington, Ambler, Bucks County, Central Bucks, Doylestown, Feasterville, Fort Washington, Glenside, Gwynedd, Hatboro, Horsham, Huntingdon Valley, Langhorne, Lansdale, Lower Bucks, Montgomery County, Northeast Philadelphia, PA, North Wales, Oreland, Richboro, Southampton, Trevose, Upper Bucks, Upper Dublin, Warminster, Warrington, Willow Grove, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Compliance, Regulatory, Regulation, Policy, Procedure, Business, Advanced Practice Nurse, Behavioral, Birth, Bone, BSN, Cardiac, Care, Career, Case, Casual, Cath, Clinical Documentation, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Control, Coordinator, Critical, CRNA, Days, Delivery, Diabetes, Director, ED, ER, Emergency, Evenings, Full, Gastroenterology, Geriatric, Gynecology, Home Health, Hematology, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital, ICU, Infection, Informatics, Infusion, Jobs, L&D, Lab, Labor, Leader, Management, Manager, Marrow, Maternity, Med/Surg, Medical, Medicine, Mother Baby, MSN, Neonatal, Neonate, Neurology, NICU, Nights, Nurse, Nursing, NP, OB/GYN, Obstetrics, Occupation, Occupational, Oncology, Operating, Orthopedics, Ostomy, Pain, Part, Pediatric, Per Diem, Perinatal, Perioperative, Physician, Nurse Practitioner, PRN, Radiology, Recruiter, Registered, Rehabilitation, RN, Room, Salary, Schedule, Shift, Specialist, Staff, Supervisor, Surgical, Telemetry, Time, Transplant, Trauma, Unit, UR, Utilization Review, Weekends, Women’s, Wound
The CDS Center is located on the sixth floor, College Hall, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.467.3472, ext. 9202. The Career Development Services Center is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and in the evenings by appointment only.