- Every morning that you have technology you will come in, wash your hands, and login to Typing Web and type for 5 minutes.
- I have notices that my typing has improved over time.
- You can go back and redo things if you make a mistake, if you mistype a word you can go back and retype it.
- To get a 4 for the first quarter you will need to finish the intermediate cores before, or by the end of the quarter.
To get a 4 for the second quarter you will need to finish the advanced cores before, or by the end of the second quarter.
- The highest grade you can get is a 3
- Your graded on your Storyboard or planning, camera techniques, conventions, audience appeal
- It is all up to you when it comes to what your topic is
- Don't want to present? You don't have to!
- For Haiku Deck you will have to use your knowledge from Career Locker
- You will be creating a presentation on your outlook, educational path, and about your job
- When your have finished your presentation you will be presenting it in front of the class
- On Explain Everything you will get to chose a math problem from a list and make it into a presentation
- For your presentation you will need one photograph
- You will need to record your self and explain how you got your answer
- Don't use your finger as a writing tool
- Watch the videos in schoology
- Mrs.Vandenboogaart is helping out in the classroom for this
- For this you will be choosing your collage and taking tests to see what profession best fits you
- You get information on your dream job
- Coding.org is a self paced unit
- To earn a 3 you have to finish stages 1 through 7
- If you want to earn a 4 you have to finish stages 1 through 9
- Very challenging but a fun way to learn code