April 9, 2014
Station # 1 NITROGEN CYCLE
- Put on headphones. Go to website.
- Click on the farmer's face in the right lower corner
- Click on "slide show". Each student is to complete a purple worksheet (half sheet of paper)
- After worksheet is completed, click on farmer's face again and go back to home page. Then, click on the "The Farm"
- If time permits, click on the "pencil" to take the quiz. Record score if you get finished with quiz.
Station # 2 WHAT'S YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT??
- Go to website. Follow directions - beginning with the blue tab called "What's My Carbon Footprint?"
- Continue through the website, entering information about your family and lifestyle as prompted
- After all information has been entered, you can view your (carbon footprint) in the "results" tab. Make a pie chart on the paper provided and color it with a colored pencils. Make a key/legend for it.
STATION # 3 CLIMATE CHANGES
- Read webpage "All About Carbon Dioxide"
- Put in headphones - Click on video at bottom of this page and watch
- Click on "The Greenhouse Effect" and read
- Click on "Greenhouse Gases" and read
STATION # 4 ANCHOR ACTIVITY - ECOLOGY CROSSWORD
- Complete as much of the crossword as you can ON YOUR OWN!
- Using MacBook, google answers that you do not have yet!