paris and henrys meal plan!!
by paris and henry
kiwi,greek yoghout and blueberries
info: 1 chopped kiwi: 42 calories
3tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt: 24 calories
50g blueberries: 29 calories
Total calories = 95
to do: A few tablespoons of yogurt and, a handful of blueberries and some chopped and peeled kiwi .this breakfast can go a long way to make this sweet start to the day which is
low in calories but not in flavour.
glass of low fat milk[46 cal]
Bean and pepper salad
stuff u need:
- 2 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 yellow or orange peppers, halved and deseeded
- 350-500g green beans
- 140-200g bag salad leaves
- 6tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp freshly grated ginger
what to do:
Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
4 sweet potatoes (10 ounces each), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
4 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1 1/4 teaspoons salt, plus additional to taste
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 pounds), rinsed and patted dry
Chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil and scatter on the bottom of a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the chilies, garlic, honey, vinegar, salt, cumin, and cinnamon to make a paste. Rub the paste evenly over each breast.
3. Place the chicken breasts on top of the sweet potatoes and roast until the chicken is just cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve garnished with cilantro if desired.
equals:407 calories and fat 8.0g