Keeping the Faith and Keeping Connected
May 2, 2019
The next day he(John the Baptist), saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, 'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'"
Heritage Academy's New Location
Association of Parents as Partners Fundraiser Lunch
The Secondary Theater class production is Saturday! Check out the details below.
Final Exam Information-updated protocol to the email you received
- Make sure your student arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled exam time.
- Make sure your student brings something quiet to do when they have finished their final.
- There will be NO microwaves available for lunch.
- If a student is wearing any type of watch they will be asked to remove it and place it in their backpack.
- Students that bring cell phones will be asked to label them and place them in a cell phone area until everyone has completed their final.
May 4 Secondary Theater Performance 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm
May 6 Chapel Speaker - Mr. Ragsdell
May 10 - Elementary End of School Celebration
May 13-14 Final Exams
May 17 Senior Celebrate
May 18 Graduation
*For all upcoming events, click below to go to the calendar on Gradelink.
* Association of Parents as Partners*
Blessing The Staff
Thank you so much, Association of Parents as Partners! Because of you, we were able to bless our Heritage team last week for Administrative Professional Day!
APP Next Meeting
The next APP meeting is Monday May 6th at 2:45. The meeting will be held in the Elementary Commons. Don't forget, your $25 for dues can be dropped in the box located in Ms. Reed's office. Thank you for making a difference in our school!