Team DeLong ROCKS
Happy New Year
I picked QUIET for this year. I want to make the most of the quiet time I have, make sure I am leaving myself quiet time, tuning out the noise that happens in life and business, and really listening during the quiet time so that I don't miss out on something important.
If it's a word or a saying or a quote or goal, I encourage you to have something that you identify as a guide that you align to for 2016. I look forward to serving you this next year!
Your friend, Angie
READY SET SELL Time!
WHY do you want to earn it?
- Activity you do NOW and in January sets you up for a strong Spring/Summer 2016!
- LOTS of FREE products and business supplies to set your season off perfectly!
- The NUMBER ONE WAY and the easiest way to earn RSS is to PARTY PARTY PARTY! But you can supplement that with these other ways:
- Host a Last Chance, First Glance Party! January is the last chance to purchase from FW 2015-2016 Catalog! Help people come out of the post holiday blues with a PARTY!
- Get Organized Challenge! Our January special is AWESOME! Offer to help friends/familyi/customers to tidy up some areas in their home with Thirty-One!
- Work that Retirement List! Do you have customers who love a retiring print or product? Let them know that they need to order before they're gone! Preferably before the 20th, obviously!
- Resolution Party... what are the goals of the guests and how can you help them.
- If you do not have your parties booked, BOOK THEM! People are busy now, but they also have a lot more downtime after Christmas and before New Year's.
- Watch who opens your newsletter and who orders from your outlet sale - they might want to party!
- Fill out your Who Do You Know? List (formerly List of 62)
- Watch your PV! You do not want to get to January 21st and see that you are $20 short of the next level of RSS! Or even if you are $100 or $200 short, you can get on the phone to collect a few orders because you will get so much more!
- Do not give up before you've started! As you have seen, people have $1200, $1500 parties! HOSTESS COACH your parties so that you can make the MOST of your parties!
OUR TO DO LIST
- Order Spring/Summer 2016 Business Supplies
- Begin to gather the names of people you are sending the catalog to ASAP! A survey using Google forms is a great idea!
- Order your Spring/Summer Seasonal Add On Kit
- Register for your Better Together Meeting (formerly C&C) that happens the week of February 19th. Go to TOT and click on Attend an Event.
- Keep working on earning Ready, Set, Sell! This will help you SO MUCH!
- Schedule your KICK OFF PARTY for Spring/Summer 2016 for the first week of February! We are calling it KICK OFF WEEK! Do you want to do an open house to show off all that's new? Do you want to get some great FIRST HOSTESSES to help you with your Kick Off? Earning RSS and getting the Add On Kit will help you be able to have new Spring/Summer 2016 products to show, but if you do not, get the Add On Kit and CATALOGS! If not, remember that a LOT of the current products are carrying over. Many that people you know haven't seen at ALL! It doesn't matter if they are from Fall/Winter. They could very well be NEW to them!
- Have fun! Our business is FUN! If it's gotta be done, make it fun!
Angie DeLong, Senior Executive Director
If you want to talk about your business or ask me any questions, feel free to reach out to me! I do not have specific office hours because I love that my business is flexible and that I can take it on the road! My goal is to reply ASAP (often immediately!) but if not, within 48 hours. If for some reason I don't, it's likely I didn't get your message. You are not bothering me if you try again.
Our 31 Family Retreat
We want YOU to join us for our Downline Retreat!
It's going to be a blast and we look forward to time with you.
Friday, February 26-28th in Kansas City MO.