Articulation & Registration Forum
Sequoia UHSD and Partner Schools
Articulation information for incoming 9th graders
This year the Sequoia UHSD is holding one meeting for both Articulation between SUHSD and partner districts and Registration of students for 9th grade. Teachers, counselors, administrators and staff are all invited to this meeting where comprehensive information will be provided to help with placement and registration of incoming 9th graders.
Tuesday, March 17th, 4:15-5:45pm
480 James Ave
Redwood City, CA
This meeting will be held in the Birch Conference Room at the Sequoia Union High School District Office.
Agenda items include:
- Placement chart review for English and math
- Information on current 9th graders in English and math
- Summer programs and summer reading
- ELD and Special Education placement and registration information
- Process for registration and online information update
- Breakout opportunity to talk to staff at specific sites