What's Up @ Skaggs?
May 2-6 Teacher Appreciation Week
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Thank you for advertising the bond information and the carnival date change.
- A huge thanks to Julie and Shelley for all they do for our students and staff!
- Thank you again to all the team leaders that came to help out at the job fair. It made the time go so fast and we found some great people!
- I know a lot of you are starting to prepare for a move. I know it is extra work and I appreciate your willingness to purge! This is a great time for us all to clean things out and start fresh in August!
- As a token of my appreciation for you......Wear jeans this week and you can leave early all week!
Kaitlin Jones-She has been running all over the place observing students, classrooms, interviewing and more. She is trying to get our new department up and running and finish up the school year!
5/2-Grade Specific STAAR Training in Conference Room
5/4-Principals' Mtg @ Sockwell 8-12
5/4-TL Mtg @ 3:00
5/5-Last Day for Tutoring
- Support staff please plan to attend the STAAR training with the grade you are assisting.
- Please make sure parents know that this week is the last week for tutoring!
- At the CMIT meetings we will look at attendance, removal of accommodations and moving students to In-Active status.
- Spring has more than sprung! Please make sure that you are supervising students at ALL times!
- We provide engaging instruction until the last day! Engaged students are well behaved students!