Watershed & Ocean Ecosystems
What Have We Done....
Destruction To The Ecosystem
Some of the ways we are messing up the ecosystems badly is:
- Runoff with deadly chemicals to marine life
- Overfishing species of fish till extinction
- Oil Spills in the gulf
- Polluting the air
- And damaging kelp and coral reefs
This is very bad because we need the ocean for reasons I've already listed.
We also Benefit??
The answer is that is: yes
- Create marine sanctuaries
- Sinks ships purposely to allow new & more species of kelp and reefs
- Companies such as dawn volunteer to clean up after oil spills
- We try to find out how to filter are cheap
- Limit how much pesticides we use and fertilizers
Limiting that limits the problems and benefits the ocean. Hopefully we wont have these problems in the future.