All about me
- Born on March 18, 1998.
- Born in Woodbury, Minnesota.
- Moved to St.Cloud when I was 2 years old.
- Went to St.Cloud elementary in St.cloud, Minnesota until I was 6 years old at the end of 1st grade.
- Then from 2nd grade to 4th grade I went to Richardson elementary in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- After 4th grade my dad and sister moved to Woodbury, Minnesota where I went to school from 5th grade to 9th grade. Starting at Woodbury elementary, Woodbury middle school, then Woodbury high school.
- After 9th grade my dad, step mom, step brother, sister, and I moved to Texas.
When I was 5 years old I started playing tee ball in Alexandria, Minnesota. Then in Maplewood, Minnesota I played coach pitch baseball, then machine pitch baseball, and then kid pitch. The first year I started playing traveling baseball there were two teams single A, and double A, and double A has a higher skill level then single A, and I made the double A team. We had the best team in out district and went 16-1, only to lose to the worst seed team on our 2nd to last game. When I was 8 my dad asked me if I was interested in motocross, because he raced when he was a kid. After he asked me I wanted to so bad and started riding when I was 8 years old and my first race was when I was 10. After my first race I began dreaming on becoming a professional rider when I got older. When we moved to Texas I decided to stop playing baseball and focus only on motocross.