Tuesday, July 23rd, 6pm
The night is geared toward 9th grade families and families new to our district, but anyone can attend.
We ask that parents/guardians RSVP by July 19 to arrange appropriate facilities.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Sessions at a Glance
- Chromebook procedures and safeguards
- Parent Vue Access
- Google Classroom
Standards Based Grading
- What exactly is this and how does it help my child?
Role of the Counselor, it's never too early for college planning
- Student advocacy strategies
- Supports in place for students
What are the rules?
- Policies and Procedures you should know about
- What are our safety protocols?
6:00 p.m.-6:30p.m. - Welcome and 1st session for all parents/guardian (Digital World)
6:35 p.m. - Session 2
7:05 p.m. - Session 3
7:35 p.m. - Session 4
Sessions will repeat. You will be able to choose 3 out of the 4 available sessions.