Student Bulletin - August 26, 2022
We'll send Trail Talk to families via PowerSchool emails each Friday afternoon. It will contain upcoming events, important information, and celebrations.
- 8/30-31 = Musical Auditions right after school
- 9/5 = No School - Labor Day
- 9/8 = Fall School Pictures
GENERAL INFORMATION & Updates
Car Rider Drop Off & Pick Up
- Please do not use the west entrance - this will be blocked, and only buses will be allowed through.
- Students are not allowed to cross into the parking lot; please use the car rider line for drop-off and pick-up.
- Morning drop-off time is 8:05 am (9:05 am on Fridays). Please do not release students until instructed by a staff member.
If your child is COVID positive, please keep your child home for a minimum of 5 days. They may return to school on day 6, if symptoms are resolving and should wear a mask through day 10. Please contact the office to let us know, so that we may support your child while away from school.
If your student will be absent from school, please call in the absence by 9:30 am to the Attendance Secretary at 816-986-2577.
MasterMinds Memory Club - 6th Grade
- First Meeting: Wed, Sept. 7 from 7:15 am - 8:05 am, Room D103
- Mr. Cunningham, sponsor
recognitions & celebrations
Transition Day - ETMS