Hi guys, I am Stuti from India
here for ASEAN B.e.s.t project
I am studying bachelor's in business administration in Pune, Maharashtra. I love to anything that involves adventure and traveling. I am a big foodie and love to try new things. Music is peace for me, I think life is incomplete with music being there. I love horse riding and follow sports religiously. I love learning new languages so far I have learned five languages. An hour in the gym or any exercise make me escape from tension and stress in life.
A LITTLE ABOUT MY COUNTRY INDIA
- A home to more than 1.2 billion people
- A country where great people like Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Rabindranath tagore, Indira Gandhi, Sachin Tendulkar, Amitabh Bachchan, Emperor Ashoka, Lata Mangeshkar, Aryabhatta, Swami Vivekananda, Mother Teresa live or have lived.
- Largest democracy in the world
- Where there is unity in diversity
- A country where all religions are followed
- there are 29 states in india and in each state people follow different culture, have different cuisines, speak different languages and wear different clothing.
- A guest is treated like GOD in India
- indian food is incomplete without spices
- The main tourist attractions are Taj Mahal, Red fort, Tirupati Temple, Golden temple, Hawa Mahal, Udaipur city palace, Mysore Palace, Jama Masjid, Victoria Memorial and many more.
- A country where one finds land, valley, mountain, desert, sea and forest.