TCS@ODU Family Newsletter
- Wednesday, November 18 at 6:00pm - Virtual Enrollment Information Session
- Monday, November 23-Tuesday, November 24 - No School PD Days
- Tuesday, November 24 - Free Produce Drive-Thru at TCS@ODU - 4-6pm
- Wednesday, November 25-Friday, November 27 - No School Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 8 - Ohio's State Testing - Only students enrolled in Government. More details will be mailed home this week.
- Wednesday, December 9 at 6:00pm - Virtual Enrollment Information Session - Click here for more information.
Haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir) a la derecha para ver esto en español.
Every TCS@ODU Student From Now Until the End of December Qualifies to Receive Free Breakfast and Lunch!
During virtual learning TCS@ODU will continue to serve meals through The National School Lunch Program. Students may pick up food on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10:00am till 1:00pm. They will receive 5 days of meals each time.
Please sign-up a week in advance for Meal Pick-up. If you sign up later than the one week time frame we may not have enough meals to distribute.
Click here to sign-up for meal pick up.
If you previously paid for a meal, we will be in touch about a reimbursement or a credit to your student’s account. This is only for students enrolled at TCS@ODU. Food portions will not be provided for siblings.
Free Internet Hot Spots Available Now for All Students Eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch!
Through a partnership with the Educational Service Center of Central Ohio and PCs For People we are offering free Internet Hot Spots to all families eligible for free or reduced lunch. If you are eligible, please visit the school during regular office hours (8:00am-3:00pm) to pick up a hot spot to improve internet access for student Chromebooks. Click here to complete a Free and Reduced lunch application. Please contact the front desk (614-258-8588) with any questions.
When you shop at Kroger, and/or Amazon you can help TCS@ODU raise money for class supplies
Go to: www.krogercommunityrewards.com or call 1-800-837-4483 to enroll in the program. If you enrolled last year you must re-enroll each year to help TCS@ODU. Add TCS@ODU to your card. You can search for TCS by name or use our school code: DC649. Shop! Every time you use your Kroger Rewards Card TCS@ODU gets rebates. Kroger totals those rebates and sends TCS@ODU a check.
Amazon Smile gives to The Charles School! When you make a purchase on Amazon they will now donate 0.5% of your total purchase to TCS@ODU. Go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-2744006 to start shopping!
Updated COVID Policies
We wanted to take a moment to remind you of our COVID policies upon entering our premises, as well as update you on a new policy. Any visitor or staff member entering the building will be required to have their temperature taken and logged.
All of our buildings have contactless thermometers that will be sanitized between each use. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to any of our COVID policies please feel free call the front office at 614-258-8588.
The Graham Family of Schools COVID Policies:
- Any visitor or staff member entering the building will be required to have their temperature taken and logged.
- Masks on. If you are entering the building you must wear a mask.
- If you have been sick, have a fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of smell please do not enter the building.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between one another.
- Wash your hands for the safety of everyone. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough. Use a tissue or your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Check Out The New Mural
Drive by TCS@ODU and check out the new mural! Thank you to the students volunteers, Miss Caroline, TCS@ODU art teachers Mrs. Prince, and Transit Arts for all of your hard work.
TCS@ODU is a School-wide Title 1 program, enabling us to receive Federal Funds to ensure that our students receive the support they need to reach and exceed grade level goals in reading and math. We welcome parent involvement in planning, review and improvement of Title 1 programs including the family engagement policy and the schoolwide program plan. Please contact Debbie Addison at email@example.com with any questions.
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION NOTIFICATION
Per House Bill 21 community schools are now required to perform a monthly review of student files and randomly select families for residency verification. Please be sure to contact the school immediately in case of an address change. Proof of residency must be submitted within two weeks of an address change. If evidence is not provided, requests for additional documentation or a home visit may occur.