The Patrick Henry Post
September 30th, 2022
Celebrating Upper Elementary
From the Desk of Ms. Ivory
From the Desk of Ms. Jami
From the Desk of Ms. Hammock
From the Desk of Ms. Brown
September Perfect Attendance
Remember, families, we start fresh on Monday, October 3rd for a new month of perfect attendance celebrations! Make sure your child is here every day by 8:10am and stays until 2:52pm so they can be included in the fun!
Congratulations, Related Arts STAR Winners!
Thank you, Live! By Loews
A New Community Partnership
Click here to read about Loews Hotels and their effort to make an impact in their hotels' communities.
The Largest Book Party in St. Louis
Thank you to our chaperones, who made this field trip possible: Kelsey Jones, Megan Willard, Maria Hadley, Karin Versen, Nick Keplar, and Shanice Webb!
Patrick Henry in the News!
Are You Searching for a New Job?
Saint Louis Public Schools is Hiring!
Missouri Central School Bus is Hiring!
Benefits to Joining the MO Central School Bus Team:
- $25 an hour with weekly pay
- Fully paid training
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Summers off
Get in the driver’s seat and start making some money! Call 314-762-0318 or visit driveayellowbus.com and click apply at top of page.
Patrick Henry Parent Support Group
Click here to join the Patrick Henry Support Group and request resources for anything you need at home.
October 3rd: Attendance Report
A few attendance resources for families are included below:
October 14th: Report Cards
October 17th - 20th: Parent Teacher Conferences
- Monday, October 17th, 3:15-5:15pm
- Tuesday, October 18th, 3:15-5:15pm
- Wednesday, October 19th, 3:15-5:15pm
- Thursday, October 20th, 3:15-3:45pm
You should also receive a packet of interventions from your child's teacher this week. Every student will receive a one-pager to explain their current Reading and Math level, and what you can do at home with your child to make sure they are always challenged and growing as Readers and Mathematicians!
October 28th: Halloween at Patrick Henry
- Donate candy to the school for our candy stations (all candy welcome!)
- Volunteer the day of the event (Friday, October 28th, 1:00-2:30pm) - We need people to help run our stations, walk with the students through the event, and support the teachers as they assist students with costumes and candy collection
- Donate bags for the students to use to collect and hold their candy
Parents must be a registered volunteer with the district in order to participate in this event. Please contact Shanice Webb for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org, 314.231.7284