This Week at Brookside...
Friday, October 25, 2019
Halloween at Brookside
Lunch on Halloween, Thursday, October 31, will be from 12:00 P.M. until 12:55 P.M. For children to participate, parents must complete the lunch sign-out form. Find it HERE.
The annual Brookside School Halloween Parade will begin at 1:30 p.m.
CHILDREN WILL BE DISMISSED FROM THEIR REGULAR DISMISSAL AREA.
Calling All Veterans!
So Many Activities, So Little Time
This month's Report to Parents, "So Many Activities, So Little Time," offers families strategies to support their child's extracurricular activities while ensuring they're manageable.
- View the report in ENGLISH
- View the report in SPANISH
Outdoor Drop-off of forgotten Items
Please be sure that each item is clearly and fully tagged or labelled and that it includes your child’s name and the teacher’s name.
Just ring the bell and let us know you have left something for your child. We will arrange to have it removed for the child to retrieve in the office.
DON’T MISS ANY UPDATES FROM THE SCHOOLS OR THE DISTRICT!
One of the greatest features of our new mobile app is the ability for you to receive push notifications directly to your phone with important information or reminders from the district and school with important information or reminders. Once configured, you will be notified whenever a message is sent regarding any change in school status due to inclement weather as well as occasional announcements / reminders about school level events.
Follow these steps when downloading the mobile app:
1. Search ‘Westwood Regional Schools, NJ’ in your phone’s app store and download the app
2. Select ‘ALLOW’ when prompted on initial download to ensure you receive notifications
3. Open the Westwood app, and navigate to the left-side menu for ‘SETTINGS’
4. Ensure your settings are turned on and your school(s) and/or the district is selected