You and Your Health
Reasons to Be Healthy
A healthy person should have a:
- Blood pressure of about 90/60 mm/Hg to 120/80 mm/Hg
- Breathing rate of 12 - 18 breaths per minute
- Pulse of 60 - 100 beats per minute
- Temperature of about 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit
If you are not within these ranges, then you are probably unhealthy!
Being unhealthy can have many downfalls, those of which can lead to an early death.
The lifestyle of an unhealthy person usually results in obesity, which comes with many difficulties, such as:
- Diabetes (Type 1; leads to: high BP, heart disease, cancer, and many more)
- Diabetes I (Type 2; leads to: high/low blood sugar, and many more)
- Psychosocial Effects (Could be blamed for condition, lazy, etc.)
- Sleep Apnea (Causes people to stop breathing in sleep, snoring, high BP)
- Respiratory Problems (chest wall squeezes the lungs and restricts breathing)
Having a Healthy Lifestyle
Choose a healthy lifestyle to avoid complications later in life!
Having an Unhealthy Lifestyle
Doing certain actions, such as over-eating, can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle of obesity!