Imagine Language + Literacy
BCPS - Summer LEC
Access from Home
As a reminder, teachers and students will continue to access Imagine Learning through Clever.
Teacher and Student Login
Browser: Google Chrome
Log in using district Clever SSO (Single Sign On)
60-90 minutes a week
Teachers must manually create groups, assign existing students, and edit language settings. View How-to PDF below.
Usage Tools and Reports
Action Area Tool
When to purposefully assign a playlist.
- Front load or preview vocabulary.
- Learn and practice new skills.
- Review previously learned skills.
- Practice skills that students did not master.
- Enrichment activities for advanced students.
Things to keep in mind when creating/assigning a playlist.
- Assigned playlist will become available for students during their next session.
- Will district prescribed learning pathway assigned by Imagine Learning.
- Usage data is recorded.
- Scoring data is not displayed in reports.
- Recording and written responses will be available in the portfolio.
- Students may be assigned one playlist at a time.
For additional information on Playlists for remediation or extending instruction, we recommend that you watch the tutorial videos below. Click tutorial title to view.