Advance Insurance Education
Services Inc. AIE Bringing The World Of Education To You
A Reminder from AIE...Ready to Kick off a career in Insurance? AIE has a Level 1 course coming up!!!
Seminar Will Be Held At
Smart Executive Centre Inc.
#115, 1925 – 18 Avenue NE
April 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 2018– Weekend Warrior Level 1 License Course CE Accreditation ID # 42497 30 hours (General) 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Advance Insurance Educational has a consistent pass rate higher than the overall pass rate!!!!!
- Our material if fully updated to correspond with The Alberta Insurance Council’s exam curriculum
- This five day preparation course is ideal for any person wanting to join the insurance industry as a general insurance broker or agent
- Our course offers 30 full hours of instruction plus the entire fifth day is spent on exam preparation
- Taught by Helene Wood a full time broker who can relate to the job and everything it entails bringing real life examples to reinforce learning
- It gives the participants all the tools and information they need to successfully write the Level I General Agents License to gain employment in our great Insurance Industry
For Catering Purposes Please Register By April 3, 2018
To register or for more information on any of our seminars please call Helene Wood at 403-620-7169 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helene Wood CIP. President Advance Insurance Educational Services Inc.
Account Executive, Executive Services Tredd Insurance
Accomplished course provider with over 25 years of Insurance Industry experience. Comfortable with all aspects of training with specific expertise in personal lines insurance and Stress Management.
Enjoys a high success rate in the training of participants with their Level I and Level II Insurance exam preparation.