Falling into Fall Fashion
your guide to creating the perfect fall capsule wardrobe!
what is a capsule wardrobe?
According to Rector, it's a mini wardrobe made up of really versatile pieces you absolutely love to wear. It's made up of different articles of clothing that includes basic tops, bottoms, outerwear, and shoes.
Why is creating a capsule wardrobe effective?
The main task of a capsule wardrobe is to save you time getting ready, and spend less money on clothing. You clear out your closet for a set number of pieces, this number varies but it's usually 37 items. In doing this, you are only going shopping once a season, and all of these items are things you love, therefore always having something great to put on.
- these basic tees are perfect for putting outfits together by wearing things over them
- this flannel, white button-up, and chambray top are great for wearing by themselves or even over clothing
- with the breezy cool weather, these sweaters are a huge wear in fall which comes in different styles and colors
- these different types of denim are great for transiting into fall
- there are different ways to wear leather every season, with fall approaching you can incorporate leather with either pants or a skirt
- the leather jacket adds a edge to every outfit and can be paired with everything from dresses, as well as jeans and a tee
- If there's one piece that works the best for any season, it's the denim jacket and never goes out of style!
- the trench coat is an item that adds chic to every look
- the pea coat is a necessity and adds a dressy look
- the utility jacket is a casual and light must have
- you can never go wrong with fur! you can wear it over sweaters and many more