Open Positions at Rounds
Looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to Join Our Team
We have 2 open server side positions. One is DevOps oriented and the other is BI/ Data oriented.
- Work in a multi cloud installation, utilizing tools like ansible, elasticsearch, jenkins,docker and other cutting edge technologies.
- Builds, manages and maintains scalable and robust web based systems that need to support a heavy load.
- Design,build and manage servers for our mobile and web clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years in a senior role working across the entire web stack with a skilled team.
- 5+ years building robust HTTP API's and other backend services using any or all of the following: Go (golang), Python.
- Experience with Go is a plus.
- Experience building, monitoring, automating, optimizing, managing and scaling web-oriented applications and services, virtualized and bare-metal infrastructure.
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch, MongoDB and other Document-oriented, NoSQL solutions.
- Experience with MySQL a plus.
- Must be a Linux person.
- Open Source contributions a plus.
Rounds has raised a total of $10.5 million in funding from industry leading investors, including Verizon Ventures, Rhodium, DFJ's Tim Draper, and other private investors.
As the web’s first social “hangout network,” Rounds combines online entertainment with video communication to bring friends and like-minded people closer together for a fun, live experience across social networks, operating systems and devices.
Bridging the offline and online worlds, Rounds uses shared activities, games and video to give friends the feeling of hanging out in real life. An interactive stream of friends’ and featured users’ “captured moments” from live sessions gives hangouts an afterlife, creating a new social network around them.