Don't cry because it's over.Smile because it happened.
Dr.Seuss's new THAN new book!
Want Dr.Seuss's new book, What Pet Should I Get? Preorder here!
Dr.Seuss Green eggs and ham preview!
Green Eggs and Ham is about Sam-I-Am, trying to convince the narrator to try green eggs and ham. He spends most of the book, offering the unnamed character different locations and dining partners to try the delicacy. In the end the unnamed character relents and eats the green eggs and ham, and ends up loving the food
He is a description about the Grinch. The Grinch is the central character from the book and television special, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!. He is the resident grouch of Who Ville, living high above the Who's on Mount Crumpit with his dog Max—and usually watching them. The Grinch is a Who-hater (except for the ending of the special, where he changes character completely). In 2000 Jim Carrey portraied the Grinch in Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas. He once hated Christmas and his heart used to be 2 sizes too small.
- Seuss’ real name: Theodor Seuss Geisel
- Other pen names included: Theo LeSieg, Rosetta Stone, Theophrastus Seuss
- During World War II, Seuss served as the commander of the Animation Department of the First Motion Picture Unit of the United States Army Air Forces.
- Seuss’ first book, And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, was rejected by publishers 27 times.
- Dr. Seuss’s honors include: two Academy awards, two Emmy awards, a Peabody award, the Laura Ingalls Wilder Medal, and the Pulitzer Prize.
Dr Seuss Green Eggs And Ham