A GUIDE TO BUNBURYING
WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO BUNBURY? WHAT IS THE GOAL?
Someone would want to bunbury so that they could be someone else. The goal is to do things while others don't really know who you are. And do things that you might not regularly do. Or to avoid doing things by saying you have to go see ''someone''.
What problems might you anticipate?
- having a person who knows your real identity with someone who knows you as your fake identity.
- Why? Because they might start talking and then get to the subject of you and find out the truth.
- Having a person who know your real identity show up while you're with people who think you are someone else.
- Why? Because they night call you by one name and you get busted.
- Make sure you have a believable identity and background.
- Have evidence of your second identity.
- Have a plan B for sticky situation.
- Associate with different people.
- Do not tell anyone of your second identity