Statistics On AID's/HIV In Africa
By Clay Herding
HIV/AIDS can hide for long periods of time in the cells of your body and it attacks a key part of your immune system. And once you have it you have it for life!
Interesting Facts And Statistics
- HIV/AIDS of people who died of HIV/AIDS In the whole world 70% of them came from Sub Sahara Africa. in Africa is one of the most important global public health issues of our time.
- AID's and HIV are the main reason for death in Africa.
- HIV/AIDS are two separate diseases but are almost always together meaning almost all of the people with one of the viruses has the other to.
- 70% of the whole World's Population living with HIV/AIDS comes from Sub Sahara Africa.
- HIV/AIDS Is a huge problem for kids in Africa because 91% of Sub Sahara HIV/AIDS positive people are children.
- In 2011 the huge number of people who died of HIV/AIDS In the whole world 70% of them came from Sub Sahara Africa.
- HIV/AIDS Is very harmful on Pregnant women. A pregnant woman not treated with the proper drugs, has a 20-45% chance that her infant will contract the virus from pregnancy.
The Graph Above shows the percentages in certain places of Sub Sahara Africa
This Is a graph showing the number of people that have the virus and died of the virus.
This graph shows the number of people living with HIV/AIDS In Sub Sahara Africa compared to the whole world.
This graph shows the number of cases of HIV/AIDS in every part of Africa including Sub Sahara Africa