February 9, 2016
Information you want to know!!
- Valentine's Parties are on Friday. Please let Cindy and I know what time your party will be happening!
- Please send Cindy and I the list of your scheduled conferences that you will have on Thursday. Everyone is required to be here until 7pm.
- If you have a student that goes above and beyond please let me know! I have "Wildcat Winner" necklaces that I would love to hand out to the students!
- Start thinking about your fieldtrips! We will need to get buses reserved. Each class has approximately $360 to spend on the bus fees. Let me know projected plans and dates.
- We will have an all school Pajama Day on Wednesday, February 17th! Our always thinking, super counselor Joyce, came to me with this idea because we have breakfast for lunch! We will celebrate all day long!
- If you have extra poster board for the Soil and Water Contest please give it to Debbie Wagner. She is short poster board for her classes . Thank you!
Thought for the day-----
"You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give."
Monday, February 8
~Lorie at Osage County Anti-Drug Community Action Team meeting 1pm
Wednesday, February 10
~PD Day - Genius Hour
~Lorie meeting with architect at new building site from 12:30-3:30pm
Thursday, February 11
~Parent Teacher Conferences 3:30-7pm
Friday, February 12
~Valentine Party Day
~dismissal at 12:30pm
Monday, February 15
Tuesday, February 16
~Grade level meetings 3,4,5 grades
~Staff meeting at 3:15pm
~Building Tour - time TBA
~School Board Meeting 6:30pm
Wednesday, February 17
~All school Pajama Day
~PD time - AR Math - live PD remote
Thursday, February 18
~Grade level meetings K,1,2
Friday, February 26
~Delta Dental Presentation for PreK-3 in gym at 10am
Tuesday, March 1
~Kindergarten Round-Up 6:30pm
Friday, March 4