DT Lab :: Plan
For design cycle
- I will use SMORE and complete the design section (total time 60 minutes).
- I will insert all my designs, explain them and evaluate them (30 min)
- I will create my final design and justify (30 min)
- The resources I will use will be smore.com, camera, pencil, paper and a word-processor.
- For homework I will spend 1hr preparing a detailed PLAN and for this I will need the internet, a diary, a computer and smore.com
- For homework I will research on the internet for examples of DT workshops around the world and focus on layout (30 min) and focus on the contents (30min)(tools, tables, machines, benches, etc.) and this will help guide my own creation.
- I will also make a new flyer on Smore called "Create", and this is where i will put my final product's picture in.
- 30 minutes - I will create the building (floor plan and walls) using sketch up.
- 15 minutes - I will measure carefully the existing building both inside and out.
- 15 minutes - I will get feedback from teacher and friends about my building dimensions on my sketch-up model
- 30 minutes - I will insert door ways and walls
- resources - sketchup, computer and tools for measuring the building and peers for feedback.
- At the end of class i will be taking a screen shot for the teacher to keep track of what im doing and so i can see my progress. This screen shot will then be uploaded onto my Smore's Create section and i will explain what i have accomplished today.
- Just for the teacher to keep track of what i will be doing i will take a screen shot of my work today and upload it into my Smore's Create section, and i will explain what i have accomplished today.
resources - Internet, computer and Google sketch-up.
Today i will finish my Create and add the final picture to my Create design and explain it thoroughly (30 mins). I will then start giving my product to my test audience to test my products along with the 10 question's i created on Saturday the 11th.
For the rest of the class (15 mins) i will complete the task sheet on my laptop.
I will be uploading it into managebac.