P.S. 212Q Weekly Update
October 15, 2021
Everyone Grows at P.S. 212Q!
Our vision for all learners the principal, the staff, and most importantly our students is continuous growth and improvement. The best success plan for tomorrow is to work hard today. Please ask your child each day what they learned and how they contributed to their school community.
Thank you to our PTA and parent volunteers for a smooth picture day for all! We appreciate your time and dedication to all students.
Events this week:
- Monday, October 18th - 6:30 pm District CEC Meeting via Zoom - Click HERE to register. IDEA parent forum is being rescheduled. You can contact the via email at:PS212QIDEA@gmail.com
- Tuesday, October 19th - K-206 Ms. Griffith parent presentation 3:00 pm.
- Wednesday, October 20th - All students wear ORANGE for Unity Day.
- Volunteers needed for Halloween Party. Please contact the PTA mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 4th Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences. Please make an appointment with your child's teacher. This is a 1/2 day early dismissal at 11:20 am.
Laura Miniero, Principal (IA)
Internet Service Credit
Notices will be backpacked home on Tuesday. See flyers below: