August 4, 2021
Twenty-seven days and counting 'til the first day of school!!
Back to School Info
- Click here to send an email to PASDMOI
- Include the FULL NAME of EACH child in your household
- Indicate in-person or virtual instruction for each of those children
- Click SEND and you're done!
Elementary School Supply lists are posted on each school's website. If you need help with school supplies, please contact your school counselor. The Phoenixville Community Education Foundation has backpacks filled with grade level school supplies available for any PASD student.
Be on the lookout for more information in the coming days from your child's building principal!
PASD Administrative Changes
- Dr. Rose Scioli is the new principal at the high school, replacing Dr. Craig Parkinson who has accepted a position as Superintendent in the Chester-Upland School District. Dr. Scioli was the Assistant Principal at the high school the past three years, and has already begun her new duties.
- Dr. Chamise Taylor is the new principal at the middle school, replacing Dr. Frank Garritano, the new PASD Executive Director of Principals & DEI. Dr. Taylor has been an administrator in Chester County for a number of years, and brings a high level of energy and enthusiasm to her new role in PASD.
- Dr. Danielle Nicolino is the new principal at Barkley Elementary. Dr. Nicolino has spent the past several years as a building principal in Indiana. We are so happy she has chosen to return to her Chester County roots and PASD. We wish Dr. Khalid Sutton well as he leaves for his new position as the Chief Academic Officer position in Chester-Upland School District.
- Mr. Thomas Hankel is the interim principal at the Early Learning Center while Dr. Keya Champagne-Lee is home with her newborn baby! Dr. Champagne-Lee will be returning to PAELC in November.
- Dr. Jessica Kilmetz is in a new role as the PASD Executive Director of Curriculum and Specialized Programs and Services
- Mrs. Natalie Hrynko is now the Assistant Principal at the Early Learning Center and Manavon Elementary
We can't wait to see all the great things these exceptional educators will accomplish!! How lucky are we to have them all in PASD?
FREE Community Vaccine Clinic at PASD
The Phoenixville Area School District in cooperation with Gateway Pharmacy, Phoenixville Hospital, Phoenixville Borough Mayor’s Office, Phoenixville Emergency Management, and the Valley Forge & West End Fire Companies are please to announce another community Pfizer vaccine clinic OPEN TO ALL AGE 12 AND ABOVE on the following dates:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 (1st dose date)
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 (2nd dose date)
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. both dates
Click here for more info and to register!