By: Gabriela Ramos 3rd
Impact on Ecosystem
Some impacts is that air pollution is not only hurting humans it will also affect plants, animals, bacteria, fungi these things are important because they make up the community. Like the food chain where organisms like produces and consumers are affected there is oxygen and water cycle that sustain the environment. Other impacts which affects us as humans is it can give you lung problems, asthma, heart problems and it can lead you to death.
How to prevent Air Pollution?
if we stop smoking then we will help the air.
If we uses less the cars then it will decrease the amount of air pollution
If we recycle then we will reduce the amount of garbage and will help the environment not only the air
Some challenges people will face...
Some possible challenges is that if you got o work on bus or taxi you will have to pay. Also you can be late because the bus may take its time. Other challenges is that people can be addicted to smoking. For recycling people should stop being lazy and wait tell they get home or tell they see a recycling to throw away there paper or water bottles.
What is Air Pollution? Causes & Effects | Mocomi Kids
- Harms the environment and kills plants
- gases from vehicle causes acid rain which harms environment
- refrigerator and air conditioners also harm the air
- Naturally things from earth also affect the air
- it passes lung cancer if you are exposes to it for long time
Summery of video
- there are three sources Natural, Stationary, Mobile
- chemicals can produce naturally by tornados, volcanos
- pine trees are VOC's can lead to smog
- Photochemical smog is caused b NOx+ VOCs+the sun
- how to eliminate air pollution is putting strict stander you are being limited