Update: week of December 15th
Only Five More Days!
The countdown to break continues! I wish all of you a calm and peaceful week. Don't forget to stop in and grab a cookie (or two) from the faculty room.
A few housekeeping items:
- Since the faculty meeting was canceled, I will make myself available after-school on Monday and Tuesday to answer any questions you have about the new budget process. I will be in my office from 2:45-3:30 both days, so please stop in with questions!
- Please remember to provide me with any changes to course descriptions by the end of the week. The booklet will be finalized over break.
- Draft #1 of the Regents Examination Schedule will be out by the end of the week. Please review it and let me know of any conflicts or concerns.
Good luck this week!
Events of the Week
* Student Assistance Team at 2:45
* DASA Mtg at 2:45 pm
* Happy Hanukah!
* HS Holiday Luncheon in HS Faculty Lounge
* S-E Academy Mtg at 2:50 pm in the Counseling Office
* APPR Mtg at 2:45 pm in District Office
* S-E District Holiday Party from 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm at Magro's Banquet Hall. Appetizers and soda will be provided, $12.00 per person. Cash bar also available. Payment due to Jeanne Behret by Wednesday the 17th.