KAUNAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) is a public research university located in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Initially established on January 27, 1920, the school was known as "Higher Courses".
- With an increased rate of staffing and attendance, the school was instituted as the first independent higher education institution within Lithuania by the government on February 16, 1922.
- The university specialized in four areas: civil engineering, mechanics, electrical engineering, and chemical technology.
- Since the establishment in 1922, the University has produced more than 125 000 graduates. Following Lithuanian independence, KTU has issued over 1000 doctoral, and 62,000 bachelor's and master's degrees.
- With a current academic staff of almost 3000 employees and nearly 17,000 students, KTU stands as the largest technical university in the Baltic States.
Best course for Electrical & EC Engineers
MSc SMART TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
A FEW LEARNING OUTCOMES:-
- Know and understand the principal of telecommunication engineering applications
- Are able to use their knowledge to build and analyse mathematical models of telecommunication systems and processes.
- Be able to use creativity, to develop new and original ideas, methods and to apply them in the new areas in order to solve advanced tasks in research projects, be able to use engineering judgement to work with complexity, technical uncertainty and incomplete information.
- Are able to investigate the application of new and emerging technologies in telecommunication branch of engineering understanding of applicable techniques and methods, and of their limitations a knowledge of the non-technical implications of engineering practice.
- Are able function effectively as leader of a team that may be composed of different disciplines and levels.