Central Cass Driver's Education
Students that have completed 8th Grade and will be 14 prior to June 12th.
ONLINE Classroom Instruction
- June 1st – June 12th 7:00 A.M.-12 P.M. on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Attendance is ESSENTIAL
- Students need to be available for LIVE instruction during the class hours.
- If class is missed and assignments are not completed, students will not receive high school credit or their Driver’s Education Certificate.
Behind the Wheel Training
- Will be scheduled with the Instructor beginning June 1st.
- Sanitary precautions and regulations will be put in place to ensure the safety and health of all involved.
Parent Meeting Tuesday, May 26th @ 8:00 P.M. on Zoom
- Driver's Education Parent Meeting
- Time: May 26, 2020, 08:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 871 5376 9729
- Password: 9VgBD3
Students registered for Driver’s Education prior to Technology Turn In on May 27th will be able to keep their school-issued device until June 15th to help with the online instruction format.
Registration and payment of fees
Registration Deadline Tuesday, May 26th at 10:00 P.M.
Cost - $165.00
- Preferred Method is eFunds https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56088
- Login into e~Funds
- Choose Pay for Optional Fees
- Choose Correct Student
- Choose Drivers Education
- Checks may also be dropped off from 11:30-1:00 (M-R) or mailed to the school.
NOTE: Refunds will NOT be given due to missed class, loss of credit, or change of plans.