Integrity, Drive, and Results
Vote Leigh Chapman Chair-Elect & Khyla D. Craine Vice Chair
VOTE--EVERY ELECTION MATTERS
VOTE Leigh Chapman, Chair-Elect for the 2014-2015 bar year
Khyla D. Craine, Vice-Chair for the 2014-2015 bar year
Election for 2014-2015 YLD Officers
Sunday, July 27th, 12pm
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE
Leigh Chapman, 2014-2015 YLD Chair Elect
- Voted 2014 Trailblazer top 40 attorneys under 40,
- Staff Attorney at Advancement Project, based in Washington, D.C.
- 2013-2014 Co-Chair of YLD Social Activism Committee.
- Initiated YLD's partnership with the National Voter Registration Day program
- Organized and co-moderated panel on criminal justice for the NBA national convention,
- Coordinated and Participated on the YLD's Civil Rights Luncheon Panel in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Khyla D. Craine 2014-2015 YLD Vice Chair
- Assistant General Counsel at the NAACP
- 2013-2014 Co-Chair of the Social Activism Committee.
- Penned two articles for The Root on Stand Your Ground and the Jordan Davis case.
- Coordinated town halls centered around voting and racial profiling on Twitter and during the NBA National Convention.
- Planned and Executed YLD's 1st Civil Rights Luncheon Panel