Welcome to Reading College
Part of Activate Learning
Settling into College Life
Paul Newman (Interim Principal), Cheryl Pennington (Assistant Principal) & Debbie Ferguson (Assistant Principal)
'Go To' College Experts
- Human Resources Team based in room B16/1
- E- Learning Team based in room B62
- Learning & Development Manager - Hannah Tyreman based in room B62
- Quality & CPD Coordinator - Stephanie Moakes based in room B14
- Student Services Team located by Reception
Getting Up To Speed!
Planning for Learning
The better we plan and prepare for September, the better our students learning experience will be next year.
'A goal without a plan is just a wish!'
This is our 'Planning for Learning' time when we ensure all our teaching and learning documents are reviewed, tweaked and improved for delivery in September.
This is our checklist for 'Planning for Learning' documents:
- Schemes of learning
- Assessment plans
- Induction plans
- Course handbooks
All the proforma as well as useful exemplars can be found on the 'Pass It On' website/ 'Planning for Learning'/ Learning Plans & SOL's tile. Click on the link below to access the site.