Employee's rules and more
- It does not matter if its your job you help the guest with their asking.
- Every on needs to know where everything is.
- Facial hair needs to be fully grown, trimmed and or shaved.
- No shaving eyebrows and men's hair needs to be a short, girls need to take care of their hair.
- Same autograph for the same characters.
- No visible tattoos, no tongue piercing and ear gauging.
- Cast members can not lean down to pick up trash must scoop it up.
- Codes for anything that goes wrong.
- Go by first names.
- To show the derations they need to use whole hand or many fingers to point.
- Characters don't know other ones that our not in THEIR movie.
And many more
- Princesses have to be 5'4" and 5'7"
- Look the part.
- Know quotes from their movies.
- Fairies, Alice, and Wendy are 4'11 - 5'2"
- The ages and 18- 23 few 25-27 and some over 27.
- Not allowed to post or talk about things we did as a character.
- Cant say no.
And of course some same rules as cast members.
The effects on me that Disney
When my sister went on her make a wish trip when went to Disney world and I was about 5 to 6 and I was in love with the original Disney Princesses. I got to see the princesses that I loved and when I saw them I was really happy. They hugged me till I let them go which is what you need when you are there because your sister might not live the next week. The one person I really wanted to see but every time I went she was not there so we called some one that was up high and they told us that she was there and I got to see Snow White the last day we were there.