Silver Creek Chronicle
Week of September 27th, 2021
From Mrs. Flemming
We have finally wrapped up our fundraiser and I cannot wait to get the final total! I am so impressed with our SC Campers. We have also wrapped up all of our beginning of year testing and your student's teacher will be reaching out to you to schedule parent conferences in the next month.
- Progress reports were posted in Parent Portal today. Final 1st Nine Week Grades will be posted on October 15th.
- PBIS Store this week!
- Fast Pass Raffle Tickets sold in the pick-up line (details below)
❤ Mrs. Flemming
Principal, Silver Creek Elementary
Grade Level Weekly Newsletters
Please click on the grade level buttons below to see what your SC Camper is learning this week. (TIP: scroll to see more in each link!)
This week during WIN time, students can choose to use their tickets to purchase items from our School Store. Items range from 2 tickets all the way up to 50 tickets, and include pencils, erasers, party favor type toys, and even coupons to use for extra PE or Music, lunch with a friend or teacher, and even a No Homework Pass. The kids are so excited! Students can also choose to save their tickets for our mini Fall Festival on November 13th.
We will continue to focus on Trustworthiness as our character trait through the end of this week. Students also learned about how to be Hornets with Hearts during our morning announcements. (When you notice someone alone, reach out to them, and “Start with Hello.”) Everyone was challenged to meet three new people each day next week, because we want all Hornets to feel safe and included.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
~ Ms. Terrett
Menus for the Week
Snacks available for additional cost M-F for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades and Fridays for K and 1st.
Silver Creek PTO News
Meeting on Monday
Every student's picture was taken with Buzzy this past week. If you forgot to send your order form on Thursday just send a note with their name, home room teacher and email along with your 5$ and PTO will email you your picture.
Fast Pass Raffle
2 special spots in the front loop for 2 special winners!! You won’t want to miss this chance!! These spots will be reserved for your family for the entire 2nd nine weeks. Drawing on October 1st...get your tickets today!
PTO volunteers will be out next week during pick up to collect cash, checks or you can even PayPal or Venmo (@scpto).
- September 27: TRRFCC Ticket Store during WIN time this week
- September 27: PTO Meeting in the Library @ 4:30
October 5: Fundraiser Delivery
October 11- Student HOLIDAY
October 12 - Student HOLIDAY - Staff Development
October 13: Success Rally and House Dress Day
October 15: Report Card Issued
October 25: 50th Day of School
October 25: PTO Meeting @ 4:30
October 25-29: Red Ribbon Week
October 27: Picture Make-Up Day
October 28: 2nd Grade Performance (5:30-6:00)
October 28: Pajama Jam - Literacy Night (5:30-7:00PM)**
- November 5: Progress report Issued
- November 8-12: Book Fair!
- November 9: Thanksgiving Lunch for last names (A-L)**
- November 10: Thanksgiving Lunch for last names (M-Z)**
- November 11: Veteran's Day Parade
- November 12: TRRFCC Ticket Event and House Dress Day
- November 22-26: Thanksgiving Break - No School
- November 29: Student HOLIDAY - Staff Development
- November 29: Progress Report Issued
- November 30: TRRFCC Ticket Store this Week
- December 6: PTO Meeting in the Library @ 4:30
- December 15: Success Rally and House Dress Day!
- December 16: 3rd Grade Winter Performance**
- December 17: Class Holiday Parties (9:00-10:00AM)
**DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!**