What the Tech-Teacher Tuesday Tips
September 22, 2020
Introducing the NEW Teacher Technology Resource Page
Our new site is built into the INNOV8 site, so it's easy to find through Rapid Identity.
- Visit the INNOV8 Site
- From the menu at the top - Click My School Remote Support
Or visit this direct link bit.ly/259MSRpage
We're Creating Printable Student and Teacher Help Guides for Step-by-Step Support
- Elementary Task Cards for Teams and Seesaw - both with Chromebooks and iPads. Simply press CTRL+P to print what you need. ( Spanish versions coming soon)
- Teacher Guide to Creating Assignments and Grading them in Teams - Press CTRL+P to print.
All of these will be linked on our new website for easy reference.
Have you Seen Teams Magically Disappear Lately?
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE the team. This causes everything in that team to DISAPPEAR including students, files, any work turned in, the Class Notebook, and even other teachers who are in that team. Eek!
There is some good news, however. We can retrieve a team for up to 30 days after deletion. Whew!
What you can do if you need to leave that team:
- Ask another owner to remove you from the team
- Hide the team from your list.
PS - Also, please do not activate a team you do not need. If you do so accidentally, please MUTE all members and turn OFF all permissions. Thank you 🙂