Little Richard, big personality
By: Meadow Santoriello and Riley Marabello
- Began recording songs in 1951
- Tutti Frutti was on of his best songs
- Did the style of music called rock and roll
- His voice was the loudest
- His clothes were the flashiest
- Nonsensical lyrics that were sung in a screaming manor
- went on a comeback tour and headlined with The Beatles and Rolling Stones
- his rock and roll was called spine-tingling
- Was in influence on Mick Jagger and Jimi Hendrix
- Ended his career when he almost died in a plane accident and became a priest
- Still living today
- came back to the music industry after he became a priest
- Was one of 12 children
- Rock and roll music to him was boogie-woogie music mixed with blues
- His full name is Richard Wayne Penniman
- Was put into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986
- By 1968 he sold over 32 million records internationally
"Little Richard." Compton's by Britannica. 01 Aug. 2011: n.p. SIRS Discoverer. Web. 08 Feb. 2016.
Brennan, Shawn. "Little Richard." World Book Student. World Book, 2016. Web. 12 Feb. 2016.
“Little Richard.” SIRS Knowledge Source. 2016. Proquest. SIRS Decades. Web. 17 February. 2016.