WHAT IS THE LIBERTY?
Liberty is a natural condition from the human .
-There are different types of liberty:
HUMAN TRAFFIC AND SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
WHAT IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING?
Every day, men, women and children are sold into slavery, prostitution, or forced to serve as soldiers in conflicts throughout the world. It is happening on almost every continent and country.
Many times smugglers take their captives into other countries making their whereabouts almost impossible to trace. The United States government cites 170 countries where human trafficking is taking place. It has been called the fastest growing criminal industry in the world, with the total annual revenue estimated to be between $30 billion and $40 billion.
- 12.3 million adults and children are in forced labour, bonded labor and prostitution around the world.
- 1.8 per 1000 people in the world are trafficking victims...in Asia and the Pacific, this number is 3 per 1000 people.
- There is an appalling difference between the number of estimated victims and the number of identified victims.
- Many countries and states remain unable to adequately prosecute traffickers.
- Many trafficking survivors never receive rehabilitation services including immediate needs for physical safety, housing and health care.
- Most Americans do not know what human trafficking is, or if they do, they think it is a problem that only occurs in other countries
EVERY SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
Lamentably, this degrading practice is the most lucrative illegal activity after the traffic of drugs and of weapon, on the other hand, how many times it is possible to sell the body of a woman? Some of them, sexual relations are forced to support up to 20 times to the same day. About 2.5 million women and children are supported under sexual servitude about the world in a certain moment, but many experts think that the number is much high it thinks that the number of human beings who are victims identified of trafficking represents only 4 % of the total number of all the victims in the world.
OFFICIAL DEFINITION OF CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION
Sexual exploitation of children and young people under 18 involves exploitative situations, contexts and relationships where young people as a result of them performing, and/or another or others performing on them, sexual activities. Child sexual exploitation can occur through the use of technology without the child's immediate recognition;. In all cases, those exploiting the child/young person have power over them by virtue of their age, gender, intellect, physical strength and/or economic or other resources. Violence, coercion and intimidation are common, involvement in exploitative relationships being characterised in the main by the child or young person's limited availability of choice resulting from their social/economic and/or emotional vulnerability.