Debunking Prenatal Nutrition Myths
Real Nutrition for Optimal Prenatal Nourishment
Tips for Creating the Strongest, Smartest, Healthiest Baby Possible
Proper nutrition is essential during pregnancy. Learn how easy it can be to eat well to provide optimal nourishment to yourself and your growing baby. Understand what to eat, learn about healthy optimal growth and weight gain, and UN-learn myths and mistakes that are commonplace in dated pregnancy books and traditional medical practices.
Optimal nourishment will assist you in ensuring a smart, robust, and healthy baby, as well as help to curb common discomforts of pregnancy, prevent labor and birth complications, and also help to more easily lose “baby weight” and feel great during the postpartum period.
For more information about Jaclyn, visit www.MothershipWellness.com
Wednesday, October 9, 1-2pm
Expect to Learn
- Myths and mistakes that are dated prenatal nutritional advice
- Good fats vs. bad fats and how they affect the body
- How to tell if your vitamins are high quality
- Simple ways to sneak more greens into your daily diet
- All natural tricks that can help alleviate common pregnancy complaints like digestive issues, yeast imbalances, and swelling
- How to prepare nourishing meals and snacks that don’t take much time
- Foods to eat more of!
You’ll Leave With
- Confidence knowing how to best nourish your body and baby
- Snack and meal ideas
- List of foods that are most and least contaminated with pesticides
- Article offering natural remedies for common complaints during each trimester
- Knowledge of how to improve the digestibility of your food
Taught by Jaclyn Downs, Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, Certified Doula, Certified Yoga Instructor
Jaclyn Downs received her Bachelor's Degree from Drexel University. She is a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, as well as a Certified Doula and Certified Yoga Instructor (with further certification in Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga). She has completed 2 years of graduate studies in Holistic Nutrition.
Jaclyn offers her services to individuals, groups, and businesses, and is passionate about sharing her knowledge with the community. She enjoys helping people feel healthy and clear through pleasantly upgrading their diet and lifestyles without deprivation or overwhelm.
Jaclyn is the founder of Mothership Wellness Collective, an On-Call Doula service that serves the Central Pennsylvania area.
Her website is www.GetBalancedWellness.com