Family Religious Education Program
2021-22 Catholic Community of Flint FREP Program Updates
FINAL MEETING OF FREP: SUNDAY MAY 1, 2022
- 9:00-9:20: Families and Students will enjoy the regular FREP Sunday Continental Breakfast. Announcements and explanation of the end of year survey to be completed by May 15, 2022
- 9:20-10:10: Students report for shortened class time. Parents and Adults will meet with Patrick Brennan in the social hall/SJV Classroom.
- 10:15-10:35: This year's summer Family Project will very unique than any summer project that has been done the last 16 years. The project will be explained along with recognition of students graduating and participating in sacraments.
- 10:35 Explanation of 2021-22 Online Evaluation Survey for parents as well as a blessing and final prayer from Patrick Brennand and Core FREP Team
- 10:40: Dismissal
- If any of the monthly objective sheets have not been turned in yet, families are encouraged to bring all missing documents to FREP on the final Sunday. The documents are extremely important when reporting annual data to the Diocese of Lansing. If any family is unable to attend this Sunday, please drop the homework objective sheets off at the parish office or send them to:
- St. John Vianney
- 2415 Bagley St./Flint, MI 48504
- Attention: FREP Core Planning Team
2021-22 FREP Survey/Evaluation
Families are once again asked this year to complete a short survey to assist the FREP Core Planning Team with planning based on feedback provided in the survey. Please complete this form on or before May 16, 2021. Below is a link to the 2020-21 Evaluation Survey.
Families are requested to complete the survey on or before May 15, 2022.
Corporal Acts of Mercy Contributions for May from FREP Families
SJV FREP Volunteers and Religious Education Commission Members Welcome!
For more information contact the St. John Vianney Campus Office at 810-235-1812. Help strengthen the FREP program for the Catholic Community of Flint with your gifts, skills, talent, and spiritual contributions!