August 12, 2021
Corron Mission Statement
Friday, September 3
Institute Day - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Monday, September 6
Labor Day Holiday - NO SCHOOL
- Make it to the End!--Chain Reactions and Crazy Contraptions
- Get Out and Play! --Game Play and Design
- Make it Move! --Coding and Robotics
- Show it Off! --Drama, Video Production, and Media Tools
- Light it Up! --Circuits and Electricity
- Get on Board! --Skill Development Through Game Play
- Build It! --Creative Construction
- Make a Difference! --Problem-Based Learning to Help Your School or Community (or entrepreneur experience)
Additionally, we have a site for parents to learn more about the modules. It can be found here.
Device Swap Information
From the Health Office
2021-2022 Calendar with Early Release Days
After Shock for Early Release Days
After Shock will have early release coverage for after school care. Here is the link: https://register1.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/ilsouthelgin.wsc/splash.html?interfaceparameter=webtrac_1 and it will be section #14023. Each day is separated out to its own, so you can choose which day(s) that you will need.
This is only for the early release dates. If your child has punch passes for After Shock they do not need anything different.
LUNCHROOM SUPERVISORS NEEDED!
Openings in all K-8 Schools.
Guaranteed 3 hours
$12 an hour
Please contact Patricia Burton at 331-228-5242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
School lunches and breakfasts will once again be free to all D303 students for the coming year. Students place their orders with their classroom teacher each morning. If a student orders breakfast, Organic Life will send your child home with a meal for the following day.