Charles Darwin was born on February 12 1809, there wasn't medicine back then during his life, but what there was is dr. Gallys water cure spa which Charles went to a lot. Charles Darwin was most famous for figuring out evolution and making the theory of evolution. Darwin died on April 19 1882, he was suffering from massive chest pains, he had a problem to where blood would not flow to the heart, he died of a heart attack. The heart attacks still are around today. A person can be given beta blocker to stop a heart attack.
1. He had several phobias.
2. He dropped out of medical school.
3. He dined on exotic animals.
(Found on history.com)
1. Formaldehyde-colorless pungent gas in solution
2. Angina-chest pain cause by reduced blood flow to heart
4. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliphobia- fear of long words
Bragg, Georgia, and Kevin O'Malley. How They Croaked: The Awful Ends of the Awfully Famous. New York: Walker, 2011