La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- If you have not sent in $5 for field day, please do that!
- In science we have been learning about animal life cycles. We have talked a lot about tadpoles becoming frogs, and thanks to Lily we got to see some têtards!
- The science projects in Mme Ruiz's class are looking great!
- In math we are reviewing everything we learned over the year. Keep working at home, and ask your child some math problems in the real world (grocery store is a great place for math!)
- As the weather gets warmer please send water bottles to school with your child! It's getting hotter and we're doing our best to keep them hydrated, but water bottles would be a great help!
- Please remember that toys are not allowed at school! The students should not bring any toys to school (THIS INCLUDES POKEMON CARDS).
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Ruiz's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES.
Math homework is due,
Hack's class has gym. MUST HAVE GYM SHOES
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Talk about telling time.
- Ask your child to describe things using adjectives!
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
Le garçon a un dragon.
Le savon est rond.
La maison est sur le pont.
J'ai onze bonbons.
Je suis content.