Resources for Students - Answers to FAQs - Fall 2020
What you Need to Know about Using Addlestone Library, Fall 2020
- NEW Cougar Card tap is REQUIRED for entry & exit will be through the Rivers Green doors during the Fall 2020 semester.
- Face coverings and social distancing are required in the library.
- Up-to-date library hours for all College Libraries may always be found at library.cofc.edu/hours.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Covered beverages only
- Food is not permitted.
- Group study is not available.
- Furniture must remain spaced 6' apart.
- 1st floor - Quiet Conversation
- 2nd & 3rd floors - Silent Study
- Floor Plans
PASCAL & ILL
- Mediated checkout of library materials is available in the library.
- Library material pickup appointments in our parking lot are also available.
- All library book returns, including ILL and PASCAL returns, should be placed in the book drops.
- Our new and improved discovery service can help you find scholarly sources.
- You can also browse online resources or find a librarian by subject.
- There will be no hard copy reserves.
- Please consult the bookstore for textbooks.